The Veriforce CFR Pipeline Safety Training course is designed to provide pipeline company personnel (e.g., regulatory personnel, project managers, engineers, supervisors, etc.) with the knowledge needed to effectively fulfill their responsibilities for pipeline safety and/or regulatory compliance. In this course, you will learn the core requirements of the PHMSA and Office of Pipeline Safety (OPS) regulations covering operators of natural gas and hazardous liquid pipelines. You will learn how to identify which pipelines are covered, how to effectively search within the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and how to apply the regulations.
Specific topics covered include:
- Evaluation of Natural and Other Gas Pipeline Safety Regulations
- 49 CFR Part 191: Transportation of Natural and Other Gas by Pipeline: Annual Reports, Incident Reports, and Safety-Related Condition Reports
- 49 CFR Part 192: Transportation of Natural and Other Gas by Pipeline: Minimum Federal Safety Standards
- Evaluation of Hazardous Liquids Pipeline Safety Regulations
- 49 CFR Part 195: Transportation of Hazardous Liquids by Pipeline
- 49 CFR Part 199: Pipeline Safety Regulations Drug and Alcohol Testing
Course Length: 3 days
Cost: Call for pricing (pricing includes training materials, breakfast, and lunch)
You do not need to be a Veriforce client to attend CFR Pipeline Safety Training.
Note that the CFR Pipeline Safety Training course can be customized to the specific needs of a client’s organization and delivered onsite at the client’s preferred location (5 student minimum). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.