- Gain deeper insight into the quality and effectiveness of your contractors’ DOT/PHMSA drug and alcohol programs through our team’s audit summary reports
- Reduce safety risk on your worksites: Veriforce auditors identify any gaps in a contractor’s drug and alcohol program and provide specific and actionable recommendations for improvement, which helps contractors upgrade their program and, in turn, helps hiring clients reduce safety risk
Enhance your contractor D&A monitoring program with Veriforce audit services that give you greater visibility into contractor compliance and help your contractors drive drug and alcohol program improvements.
Contractor Drug and Alcohol Audits
- Veriforce experts audit a group of contractors that is selected by the hiring client
- Includes a review of D&A-related records and testing results, EAP training and communications, and subcontractor drug and alcohol compliance management activities
- Upon completion of each audit, an audit summary report is available to both the hiring client and the contractor; these audit summary reports are accessible via VeriSource™ D&A Compliance Management to all hiring clients that opt to participate in our contractor drug and alcohol audit program
- The Veriforce team is available to provide contractors with guidance when taking corrective action to resolve any audit findings