How can I learn more about using the VeriSource system?
Veriforce offers a VeriSource Administrator Training course on a quarterly basis. In this course, which is specifically designed for contractors, attendees learn how to efficiently administer the VeriSource system in order to support their company’s participation in clients’ programs to manage contractor compliance with OQ, drug & alcohol, safety, and/or insurance requirements. View our calendar of upcoming training courses to find a course and get registered.
I’m new to OQ. What is an “evaluator”?
An “evaluator” is a subject matter expert (SME) who can evaluate and qualify your personnel to ensure they have the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform a specific covered task, as well as recognize and react to abnormal operating conditions that may occur. If a pipeline operator uses Veriforce for its contractor OQ qualifications, only a Veriforce-authorized evaluator who has successfully completed the Veriforce evaluator authorization process and training can evaluate your personnel to work on the operator’s job sites.
Once I am authorized as a Veriforce evaluator, how long does this credential last?
Veriforce evaluators must be reauthorized annually to ensure they are aware of any changes to our evaluator program or procedures, as well as any updates to Veriforce client requirements.
What is the process for becoming a Veriforce-authorized evaluator?
Our simple 3-step process for becoming a Veriforce-authorized evaluator includes:
- Completing a Veriforce Professional Services Agreement (PSA)
- Submitting your Evaluator Application Form
- Successfully completing Evaluator Authorization Training
Please review the Getting Started with Veriforce – Evaluator Authorization page for more details.
When is the next available Evaluator Authorization Training course?
What is the Veriforce evaluator reauthorization process?
Evaluators must be reauthorized annually. There are two options for reauthorization:
- You may attend and successfully complete our instructor-led Evaluator Authorization Training course. View the Veriforce training calendar for upcoming classes.
- You may complete our Evaluator Reauthorization Computer-Based Training (CBT) course, which is accessible 24/7 via VeriSourceTM, our web-based compliance management software. To access the Evaluator Reauthorization CBT course, log-in to VeriSource using your evaluator user name/password, look under the Internal Evaluators menu, and select Evaluator Reauthorization. After you complete the training modules you will take a final exam (50 questions) and must score 100% in order to be reauthorized.
Can I transfer my evaluator authorization to another company?
Yes. Your new company must have a Veriforce Professional Services Agreement on file. Your new company’s VeriSource admin must initiate the evaluator transfer request. To do so, he/she will log-in to VeriSource using their admin user name/password, look under the Administrative menu, and select and complete the Evaluator Transfer Form.
How do I get my company added to the list of Third-Party Evaluators found in VeriSource?
What is the Veriforce Elite Evaluator Program?
The Veriforce Elite Evaluator Program is designed to identify and award accreditation to those companies and evaluators that demonstrate a superior commitment to performing high-quality OQ evaluations in accordance with Veriforce policies and procedures. Learn more about the program here.