Veriforce® knows safety training is critical to improving safety culture, but can be costly and time-consuming for energy & utilities companies and contractors. The VeriSourceTM Safety Computer-Based Training (CBT) Library represents an efficient, cost-effective, and defensible solution to help improve employees’ safety awareness and satisfy training requirements found in federal OSHA general industry and construction standards. With 80+ industry-specific safety courses in English and Spanish, the Safety CBT Library helps ensure workers have the required knowledge and skills to safely do their jobs.
- Courses are available on-demand, 24/7, making it easy and cost-effective to provide OSHA-required safety training to individuals in geographically-dispersed locations and minimizing the need for costly travel by trainers, subject matter experts, or trainees
- Courses can be delivered to employees through VeriSource, or within your company’s own enterprise learning management system using the AICC e-learning integration protocol
- Using the Safety CBT Library frees clients from having to develop safety training content on their own, saving time and money
- Courses are designed specifically for the energy & utilities industry, incorporating industry-specific content and real-world photography to ensure they are highly-relevant to trainees
- Courses are available in both English and Spanish to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- All course results are automatically captured in VeriSource, eliminating time-consuming and less-reliable manual tracking activities and providing a record of training/testing in the event of an OSHA audit or investigation, and can even be shared with enterprise HR or learning management systems via a systems integration
- Courses can be used with VeriSource Training Management or the client’s own enterprise learning management system, allowing them to assign safety courses to employees and easily monitor and track trainees’ progress