Training & Testing
Veriforce is leading the industry in advanced training solutions. Our Instructional Design and Graphics teams bring you vibrant and engaging courses that are both subject matter expert (SME) approved and current with learning theory science. We offer both dynamic, effective, instructor led training at the Veriforce offices and at client specified locations as well as computer based training (CBT) courses.
The Veriforce Training Team is comprised of training writers, designers, and instructors experienced and knowledgeable in instructional psychology, education, training, design, and the oil and gas industry. Every course is thoroughly researched by conducting job-task analysis, site visits, SME interviews, and data collection prior to writing and illustrating. Graphic and instructional designers convert the courses to CBT with energy industry related images, info graphics, and animations. This well rounded, highly trained team produces training that more than hits the mark.
- What does Veriforce do?
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Pipeline Safety Training
- Customized Training
- Development and Distribution
- Evaluator Reauthorization Training
- Fatigue Awareness Training
- Hosted Training System
- Instructor Led Training
- Learning Management Systems
- Online Safety Training Library – English
- Online Safety Training Library – Spanish
- Online Safety Training Library Course Descriptions
- Online Training and Testing
- OQ Common Covered Task Training
- OQ Customized Common Covered Task Training
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Courses
- PHMSA Control Room Management (CRM)
- Regulatory Training
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.426.1604 to learn more about Veriforce training programs.